Merchandising is a service offered to targeted newsagents on behalf of our publishers in major centres across Australia. Gordon and Gotch has an expansive merchandising field force who merchandise stores weekly covering over 1000 newsagents across all states, including ACT, NT and Tasmania.
Gordon and Gotch merchandisers use state of the art handheld PDA technology which enables them to receive up to date instructions and send visual feedback to the publishers in real time.
Merchandising maximises sales through:
· In-store positioning, prime location and category positioning etc.
· Top up orders
· Drive in-store promotional activity including product placement
· Strong retailers relationships at store level
· Competitor feedback
· In store surveys and audits
· Reporting on merchandising achievements
To the retailers Merchandisers represent the face of Gordon and Gotch and are key to maintaining strong relationships at the store level. To the publishers Merchandisers are the coal face eyes and ears, enabling direct feedback and hands on promotional activity and stock management.